Fresh fruit juices cleanse the body of accumulated toxins and vegetable juices fluids while together they strengthen the immunity. Requires only juicer and goodwill and the cup of health will be a cup of pleasure.
- The apple juice from pectin cleans the liver and intestines and restores intestinal flora.
- Absorb toxins from the intestines and thereby facilitates purification of the blood and skin and also enhances the secretion of acid urine.
- Thanks to the abundant amount of vitamins and minerals, apple juice helps the heart and blood vessels and lowers blood cholesterol.
- The juice must be 100% pure, sugarfree.
- Carrot juice contains beta carotene, folic acid, vitamins C, B and E (also called vitamin of youth), potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium and the carrot is the ideal assistant for preserving the beauty of the skin, nails and hair.
- It is rich with vitamin A, which stimulates cell growth and cell division, normalize the exchange of substances and chemical balance in the body, increases immunity and improves vision.
- Recommendations: Because the carrot juice has a lot of sugar, should be drunk in large quantities and it is best to be diluted 1: 1 with water or juice with other vegetables or fruits.
- To refresh the body: drip two carrots in the juicer, an apple and a piece of celery.
- To strengthen the body: drip two carrots in the juicer, two beetroots and one lemon and add a little parsley, a teaspoon of sesame seeds and a teaspoon of royal jelly.
- Recommended for smokers to block cancerous substances present in the cigarette.
- Tomato juice contains a lot of lycopene, which protects against cancer and heart disease, but also protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- It also contains vitamins C and E, and are used to relax the nerves. Use pure tomato juice or diluted in a 1: 2 (one part pure juice and two parts water).
- The leaves of cabbage contain potassium, sulfur, iron, calcium and selenium, which protect against cancer, but also positively affect the stomach and intestinal mucosa and prevent an ulcer, if it already exists, affecting favorably.
- Cabbage juice is rich in vitamins C, B and E and provitamin A.
- Recommendations: cabbage juice has a strong flavor, so it is recommended to be consumed with apple juice or carrot. A similar structure has kelo and can be used as a substitute for cabbage.
- Rich in vitamins C, B and C and the minerals calcium, potassium, iron and magnesium.
- Favorable effect on the digestive organs.
- Helps with chronic gastritis, heartburn, flatulence, colitis, constipation (irregular stools).
- Recommendations: Can be used in combination with the juice of cabbage or carrots.
- It is important for the potato juice to be drink when the potato is mature, from July to February, because at that time the green husk is accumulating toxic substance solanine.
- It contains many vitamins and minerals, especially phosphorus, potassium and sulfur, which are important for the creation of red blood cells.
- It also contains magnesium, and strengthens the nervous system.
- Good for disturbed menstrual cycle, menopause problems, rheumatism and high blood pressure.
- Excellently purifies toxins in your body.
- Recommendations: beetroot juice should be kept in the refrigerator 3 hours before using it, because it contains substances that cause nausea and when stored in the refrigerator, the substances disappear.
- It is recommended to drink a glass of beetroot juice a day and night.
- Combine the juice of beetroot, apple and lemon in the ratio 1: 3: 1 works greatly on every organism.
- Juices are prepared by well-washed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Most fruits are recommended to peel because the precious substances are found in the shell.
- The Squeezed juice should be drinked immediately and should not be placed in a refrigerator (with the exception of beetroot juice).
- Clean the juicer thoroughly after use.